Marriage Opportunity: The Moment for National Action
A Statement from the Marriage Opportunity Council
Make marriage achievable for all who seek it.
At this moment in our country's history, reducing legal, social, and economic barriers to marriage has become something America must do. It is also something the country can do—together, in a way that has not been possible before.
Read the article, Can Gay Wedlock Break Political Deadlock?
In the News
Letter: 12 Years of Promoting Healthy, Sustainable Relationships
Amy M. Gilford, Carroll County Times (Westminster, MD), 12/19/2016
New paper highlights huge marriage divide between the social classes
D. Todd Christofferson, LDS General Conference, 4/3/2016
Are We Still Married? Family Structure and Family Policy in the Emerging Age of the Unformed Family
David Blankenhorn, States of Change: Demographics and Democracy, 2/25/2016
- Better AngelsTo depolarize the American mind.
- Marriage OpportunityTo create a new pro-family coalition.
- Shared ValuesThe arts as cultural diplomacy.
- Thrift!A very old, new, unifying way to think.
- GamblingShould the government be your bookie?
- Homeward BoundFilial Piety in the 21st Century
- ConversationsDavid Blankenhorn talks to interesting people.
- IAV Hall of FameOur best stuff.
- IAV CatalogueFind everything.